Tell me more about the OnLive Wireless Controller.
Use the OnLive Wireless Controller with the MicroConsole™ TV Adapter and the OnLive Game Service. The OnLive Wireless Controller is only compatible with the MicroConsole™ TV Adapter. Users may opt to purchase the separate Universal OnLive Wireless Controller for use with Bluetooth, the included OnLive Wireless Adapter, as well as the MicroConsole™ TV adapter.
Use these controls to navigate on-screen menus:
Refer to the diagram for button locations.
How do I Sync the Controller?
You'll need to sync (pair) the controller when you set up the OnLive Game System. This is typically a one-time setup procedure. See Sync the Controller for detailed instructions.
Can I add another Controller?
Yes! See Sync Additional Controllers for detailed instructions.
How many can I add?
See Using Multiple OnLive Wireless Controllers for advice on the total number of controllers you can sync.
When an on-screen menu requires text entry, a virtual keyboard is displayed. Use the controller to navigate the keyboard and enter text.
- Use the D-pad or left thumbstick (analog stick) to navigate to the email address or password field
- Press Button A to display the Virtual Keyboard
- Use the D-pad or left thumbstick to navigate the menu, then press Button A to select letters, numbers or symbols
- Take it slow—entering text with a gamepad controller is a much different experience than typing from a keyboard
- Watch the on-screen menu, and see each character as it is entered
- To erase a character, navigate to the Backspace/Delete icon and press Button A to delete the last character
What do I get with the OnLive Wireless Controller?
- OnLive Wireless Controller
- USB Cable
- x2 AA batteries